Catholic Family offers the BEST in checking service without the expensive charges.
VISA® Check Card - FREE to CFFCU members, saves time writing checks, 24-hour ATM access and accepted at millions of locations. Catholic Family has an on- site drive-up ATM available to you for NO FEE with 24-hour access.
Choose the Account that is designed for you:
All CFFCU Checking Accounts Offer
- No per-check charges
- Unlimited check writing
- FREE overdraft transfers
- Overdraft AdvanceSM available*
- No fee Visa® Check / CO-OP Network® ATM Card
- CFFCU Bill Pay
- Touch 'N Go 24 audio response line
- CONNECT 24 online banking
- Earn dividends on daily balance of $750 or more
- No monthly service charge when balance falls below $250 with qualifying Direct Deposit, loan or certificate*
- No minimum balance
- Earn dividends on daily balance of $1,000 or more
- NO fee cashier checks and single issue American Express® Travelers Cheques
Go Direct - To enroll in direct deposit of your Social Security, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or other federal benefits, you must have a checking or savings account.
SCHOLAR Checking (for students 24 and younger)
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service charge with less than 12 NSFs per year
- Totally FREE for non-profit organizations
Access multiple Credit Union accounts 24-hours a day, 7 days a week with Touch 'N Go 24 audio response line at 712-2424, CONNECT 24 online banking and from thousands of ATMs world wide.
Catholic Family has an on-site drive-up ATM available to you for NO FEE with 24-hour access.
Just look for these signs:
Why Should You Switch Your Checking Account to a Credit Union?
A personal relationship with your financial institution is very important. When it comes to personal attention, high-quality service and low fees - credit unions continue to outperform other providers in the financial services marketplace. Credit unions are not-for-profit cooperatives, which means member service is our reason for being. People are worth more than money at credit unions, our actions prove it.
Click here for 4 easy steps to Switch It!
- Click here for a checking account application
- Click here for a direct deposit change notice
- Click here for a direct payment change notice
- Click here for account closure notice